RE: [NUTS] Re: Camping get together......

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2007

      Calendar has been duly marked!

      Jim (geospyder)

      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nuts_@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Casagrande
      Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:26 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: Camping get together......

      And in the mean time, news about the event is posted here

      Anne

      McNabb5@aol. com wrote:

      Here's the link to last year at Bear Valley :

      It was so much fun we reserved it again for this year, but the date will be Aug. 10-12 with the potluck/bbq/ event on Sat the 11th. The new webpage will go up in May. You're going to love it! - Cinde/Mc5