Re: [NUTS] NUTS event

  • rivercity@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hi Don,

      We'll be at the event and would like at least 2 coins.  I would purchase
      up to 4 coins if they're available.

      Thanks and see you Saturday!

      Marilyn / rivercity

      From: "Don&Jacqi" <redhawk2853@...>

      Hey folks, just 6 days 'til the event! We are asking that payment for
      the coins be made in cash at the event, so our treasurer doesn't have
      to cash a lot of checks. Those unable to make it to the event who are
      members will have an opportunity to pay for their coins via a PayPal
      account which will be announced after the event. A number of members
      have indicated they are planning to attend the event but didn't declare
      how many coins they'd like (you don't have to buy any, if you don't
      want!). We'd like to make sure we set those aside for members first,
      and it would be helpful if they would email us (redhawk2853@ msn.com)
      the number they'd like. This list of members includes RedVoodoo,
      Bobolu, Geospyder, and Jim&JackieSome members have not yet indicated
      their intent, and it would be helpful to know who of them will be
      interested in the coins, we'd hate to have members asking for coins
      after they are gone. Non-members who attend will also be able to
      purchase the coins. After we are assured that all NUTS members and
      attendees have their coins, the remaining coins will be offered to the
      public via the G. C. forums. We plan to raffle off a set of 3 NUTS
      (one gold, one silver, and one antique copper) at the event. There will
      be a limit of coins available per member family. Hope you will all like
      the coins, and see you on the 3rd, Rock&Crystal