Traveling coins and TBs from the 3rd Annual NUTS event

  • Don&Jacqi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hi again, we have been notified by the sad owner of one of the
      traveling coins that her traveler has not been picked up from the last
      NUTS event. The event is archived, but the 2 coins and 2 TBs still can
      (and need to be) move(d). Please, please if you grabbed one of these at
      the last event in Nov. do move them along... or bring them to the event
      and we will give them amnesty! The two coins are a CA poppy micro coin,
      and an Ontario, Canada coin. Please help with the coins, and the TBs
      too. Thank you, Rock&Crystal