congrats are in order

  • profcacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
      gosh, we go to so cal for a few days, and look what happens while we
      are gone! congrats to voodoo for reaching 2k and to jackrat and the
      brain for reaching 1K. what a delightful and hardworking group of
      cachers we have here in nor cal! keep up the good work. retiredprof
      (roger and jan)
    • profcacher
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
        congratulations to bud and barb on reaching the big K. no one enjoys
        caching more than these two retirees. and boy do they put out good
        caches! had the privilege of caching with bud on thermalito bay
        recently and it was a hoot! good luck on your upcoming arizona trip.
        i hear there are some good caches down that way. roger and jan
      • profcacher
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
            CONGRATULATIONS go to RUBBERPAWS on finding over 2000 caches.  The goal was to reach 2000 by the end of the year and it was accomplished by Dec. 16, 2007.   Thanks for the many very creative and fun hides you've placed.   Keep the caches coming and keep caching.  Good job!