Going to GWV?

  • BootyBuddies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hi Everybody,

      In the past cachers from Northern California that are going to GeoWoodstock have shared information through a Yahoo Group.  I've updated the group from last year.  If you were on the list in a prior year, and have not received any recent emails, we probably had an old email address.

      Hope to see you in North Carolina!
      Debby

      Need Mail bonding?