Re: Congrats to the Voodoo clan

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19 10:31 AM
      Here a grand there a grand Oh Mac Donald had....ooops - wrong song.
      Congrats!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull" <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...>
      wrote:

      > Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
      > your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you
      at
      > the next event. -Tony & Tanya

    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19 11:14 AM
        Great Job Matt, Stephanie & Family!! A fine accomplishment indeed -
        Congrats!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull"
        <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...> wrote:

        > Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
        > your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you
        at
        > the next event. -Tony & Tanya

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19 1:30 PM

          Thanks you everyone for the congrats… it has been a quick trek to 2000, but certainly a fun one!!  We surely enjoy this game and love finding new areas to explore not to mention all the very nice people we have met along the way!  =0)

          Matt and Stephanie (Redvoodoo)