Re: [NUTS] Congrats to the Voodoo clan

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
      As Cole Porter once said, " Do do that voodoo that you do so well."

      Grats. :-)

      Roamingbull wrote:

      Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
      your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you at
      the next event. -Tony & Tanya

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
        Here a grand there a grand Oh Mac Donald had....ooops - wrong song.
        Congrats!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull" <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...>
        wrote:

        > Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
        > your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you
        at
        > the next event. -Tony & Tanya

      • Raymond
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
          Great Job Matt, Stephanie & Family!! A fine accomplishment indeed -
          Congrats!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull"
          <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...> wrote:

          > Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
          > your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you
          at
          > the next event. -Tony & Tanya

        • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007

            Thanks you everyone for the congrats… it has been a quick trek to 2000, but certainly a fun one!!  We surely enjoy this game and love finding new areas to explore not to mention all the very nice people we have met along the way!  =0)

            Matt and Stephanie (Redvoodoo)