St Baldricks

  • munchi_chi3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2007
      Hello All,

      I'm from team Fremela, but my real name is Pamela Shelton. I wanted
      to let you all know that I will be participating in the Grass Valley
      St. Baldricks event on March 17th. I will be a shavee for the
      organtization that donates funds to help with children's cancer
      research. I am hoping that some generous souls will be willing to
      sponsor me. For more information on the organization or inspirational
      stories of children who have fought cancer visit www.stbaldricks.org.
      If you wish to sponsor me as I shave me head type in my name Pamela
      Shelton under the shavee tab on the website. Thanks for your time!

      Pamela Shelton
      (Fremela)