Congrats to the Voodoo clan

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2007
      Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
      your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you at
      the next event. -Tony & Tanya
    • thrak
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
        As Cole Porter once said, " Do do that voodoo that you do so well."

        Grats. :-)

        Roamingbull wrote:

        Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
        your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you at
        the next event. -Tony & Tanya

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
          Here a grand there a grand Oh Mac Donald had....ooops - wrong song.
          Congrats!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull" <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...>
          wrote:

          > Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
          > your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you
          at
          > the next event. -Tony & Tanya

        • Raymond
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
            Great Job Matt, Stephanie & Family!! A fine accomplishment indeed -
            Congrats!

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull"
            <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...> wrote:

            > Congrats Red Voodoo for picking up another grand! Still looks like
            > your having much too much fun. We are looking forward to seeing you
            at
            > the next event. -Tony & Tanya

          • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007

              Thanks you everyone for the congrats… it has been a quick trek to 2000, but certainly a fun one!!  We surely enjoy this game and love finding new areas to explore not to mention all the very nice people we have met along the way!  =0)

              Matt and Stephanie (Redvoodoo)