Re: NUTS geocoins

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 10, 2007
      Wow a new coin, and an event that I am not working!! I will put that
      on my calender and yes, please put me down for one of the coins.
      8.50 is a great price. You would have to be NUTS not to buy one. Oh,
      shoot that might be a conflict hu? Looking forward to the event, Ill
      be looking for the listing.

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "redhawk2853" <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

      > Hello all you NUTS :o) We are proud to announce the arrival of our
      > NUTS geocoins, (and a big THANKS to BluCruz & Family for their
      help
      > in achieving our goal). We will be having an event in Chico on
      March
      > 3rd from 2-6 pm (watch for event notice... hopefully before the
      > Thursday GroundSpeak "nearby new caches list" goes out). The coins
      > will be $8.50 at the event. If we need to ship the coins it will
      cost
      > an additional $1.50 for the first coin and $.50 for each
      additional
      > coin. No coins will be shipped before the event. There will be a
      > limit of coins per person, to be determined. We will have pictures
      > shortly at the event page (GC10TW6)... it isn't approved yet but
      > should be shortly. Priority will go to those who attend and if you
      > can't make it you can make arrangements to prepay and we will ship
      > them to you. We think the coins are beautiful and there are 230 in
      > shiny gold, 10 in silver, and 10 in antique copper. The latter
      will
      > be auctioned and given as "thank yous" for those who put the big
      > effort into this project. The nuts are in the shape of a walnut
      (of
      > course), on end with the loop suitable for hanging around the neck
      > like fine jewelry. :o) The front says "WE'RE N.U.T.S. (NUTS in
      large
      > letters) ABOUT GEOCACHING" and the G.C. com tracking number. On
      the
      > back at the top "CALIFORNIA", our NUTS logo in the middle, and
      2007
      > or the left and the generic G+ logo on the right. Lettering is
      Black

    • bintigger@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11, 2007
        we would like to get  3 of these coins and will try hard to make it to the event. We are in the process of moving  to another area and return on weekends to continue to pack and try to get house empty. Keep us posted

        Thank you
        Geotigger

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 13, 2007
          Save a couple for the Tankys, please.