Re: NUTS geocoins

  • Chaz & Steph
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 8 4:48 PM
      We'd like to get at least 3 of them!

      Can't wait to see them though :(

      Chaz

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

> [...]
      be able to make it due to livine in Arcata now. Let me know where to
      send the $$ and I will give you my local address here.

      > Rich
      > $jester
      > jesterboxer@...
      >

      > redhawk2853 <redhawk2853@...> wrote:
      > Hello all you NUTS :o) We are proud to announce the arrival of our
      > NUTS geocoins, (and a big THANKS to BluCruz & Family for their
      help
      > in achieving our goal). We will be having an event in Chico on
      March
      > 3rd from 2-6 pm (watch for event notice... hopefully before the
      > Thursday GroundSpeak "nearby new caches list" goes out). The coins
      > will be $8.50 at the event. If we need to ship the coins it will
      cost
      > an additional $1.50 for the first coin and $.50 for each
      additional
      > coin. No coins will be shipped before the event. There will be a
      > limit of coins per person, to be determined. We will have pictures
      > shortly at the event page (GC10TW6)... it isn't approved yet but
      > should be shortly. Priority will go to those who attend and if you
      > can't make it you can make arrangements to prepay and we will ship
      > them to you. We think the coins are beautiful and there are 230 in
      > shiny gold, 10 in silver, and 10 in antique copper. The latter
      will
      > be auctioned and given as "thank yous" for those who put the big
      > effort into this project. The nuts are in the shape of a walnut
      (of
      > course), on end with the loop suitable for hanging around the neck
      > like fine jewelry. :o) The front says "WE'RE N.U.T.S. (NUTS in
      large
      > letters) ABOUT GEOCACHING" and the G.C. com tracking number. On
      the
      > back at the top "CALIFORNIA", our NUTS logo in the middle, and
      2007
      > or the left and the generic G+ logo on the right. Lettering is
      Black
      > and the geocaching colors (orange, blue, green, yellow) are in the
      > NUTS logo and the generic logo. Better yet, why not come on down
      and
      > check them out for yourselves. After the event the coins will be
      made
      > available to the general caching public and maybe the EBay public,
      > too. So if you want one (or more) don't miss the opportunity...
      > you'll say "AWWW NUTS!!" when you spot on of them on EBay for $45!
      > Cache Happy, Rock&Crystal

      > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Roamingbull
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 10 7:08 PM
        Wow a new coin, and an event that I am not working!! I will put that
        on my calender and yes, please put me down for one of the coins.
        8.50 is a great price. You would have to be NUTS not to buy one. Oh,
        shoot that might be a conflict hu? Looking forward to the event, Ill
        be looking for the listing.

      • bintigger@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 11 6:40 PM
          we would like to get  3 of these coins and will try hard to make it to the event. We are in the process of moving  to another area and return on weekends to continue to pack and try to get house empty. Keep us posted

          Thank you
          Geotigger

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 13 3:58 PM
            Save a couple for the Tankys, please.