Re: [NUTS] NUTS geocoins

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2007
      Wow, what an excuse that one is!! This is a daytime event...  I know, stop by and check out the rowdy group, we NEED supervision ya know!! :o) OR, I know... tell the boss you're not having any fun anymore... you got a month to grind on him. Tell 'em for me........  ahhhhh... .... Oh yeah,  he's the Chief of Police isn't he?... ahhhhh... never mind!!  :o) We miss you guys, R&C

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 8, 2007
        Rock,
        I would love to get one of those coins, but unfortunatly I will not be able to make it due to livine in Arcata now. Let me know where to send the $$ and I will give you my local address here.

        Rich
        $jester

        redhawk2853 <redhawk2853@...> wrote:
[...]

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 8, 2007

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 8, 2007
            We'd like to get at least 3 of them!

            Can't wait to see them though :(

            Chaz

> [...]
          • Roamingbull
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 10, 2007
              Wow a new coin, and an event that I am not working!! I will put that
              on my calender and yes, please put me down for one of the coins.
              8.50 is a great price. You would have to be NUTS not to buy one. Oh,
              shoot that might be a conflict hu? Looking forward to the event, Ill
              be looking for the listing.

            • bintigger@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 11, 2007
                we would like to get  3 of these coins and will try hard to make it to the event. We are in the process of moving  to another area and return on weekends to continue to pack and try to get house empty. Keep us posted

                Thank you
                Geotigger

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 13, 2007
                  Save a couple for the Tankys, please.