Re: [NUTS] NUTS

  • EILEEN BELAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
      Since I haven't made any of the recent events I probably shouldn't say anything but I think Willows would be a great venue. (Closer to home for me!)

      imcaver...Eileen...

      Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
      I spoke to the Willows Rotary Club today and had a great lunch in a huge room that I think would be great for an event.  Would you all think of a NUTS event in Willows?
      Froggy

      Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
      Thanks for all the kind words on our 2k
      accomplishment. It's people like you all that keep us
      motivated and in the game. There are a few other NUTS
      out there that are also very close to reaching the 2k
      level. Good Luck to them and thanks again. Blucruz
      (Gary & Tracey)