RE: [NUTS] Congrats

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
      Well Done- Time to come back to Lodi for more fun and caches. At least 100 more caches since u were here last.  Major number of caches placed in the Sutter Creek/Plymouth area the last month.
       Don't forget the event on April 14th at Micke Grove Park

      From: "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE" <pakrbakr@...>

      Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order�. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the �bridesmaid�!

      Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

      Matt and Stephanie

      Redvoodoo