Re: [NUTS] February Event Feb 10 at Roseville High

  • dawn mateo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2007
      Roseville High?! Booooo!!! I'm a (former) Woodcreeker! Go Timberwolves! Even long after high School, school rivalry still exsists. hehe!

      FireDaw

      Casagrande <alilcasa@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

      The next event cache page has been submitted. Watch for it.

      See you there!

      Anne and Gary (CASAS)

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.