Willows

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2007
      Aloha all you NUTS,
      I'm going to do a geocaching presentation at the Willows Rotary Club next Thursday, Jan. 25 and was looking for some company.  I plan to go do the Blue Gum Road series.  Anyone want to join me?
      Froggy

    • Keith and Debbie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2007
        Hi, and the date is? The 23rd? Cache Busters (Keith and Debbie)
      • Teeje
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2007
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Keith and Debbie" wrote:
          > Hi, and the date is? The 23rd? Cache Busters (Keith and Debbie)

          Aloha Willows
          N 39° 30.833 W 122° 11.621
          Hidden: 4/28/2007
          Time for the NUTS to gather in a new place.
          We'll meet at noon.
          Pat & Larry's Steakhouse in Willows at 610 S. Tehama St.
          Pay for meal at the door, $15.o0 per person, which includes Tri-tip
          with green salad, roll, vegetable, and beverage (coffee or iced tea).
          A vegeterian pasta is available, too.
          Food here is wonderful, especially the beef.
          Log that you will attend with number of attendees and meal choice by
          Mon. April 23.
        • Trevor Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2007
            Howdy all,

            I have been asked to pass around a couple of CITO events.

            First the Yosemite Midsummer VIP/CITO Event:Tuolumne Meadows.  This is a little different than our trip last year to the valley.  It is in the Meadows and will be a blast.  Free camping and park admission from Friday July 20 through Monday July 23.  All for a half days work on Sunday morning from 8 to just after noon.  Gotta love it.  Here is the link.

            The second is another Yosemite VIP/CITO Event.  This one is exactly like last year and will be held in Yosemite Valley using I think the same campground.  ALL FREE (Camping and park Admission).  That one is slated for over Fathers Day weekend I have been told June 15 through 18.  More to come as I get the info.

            Hope to see you all around... I am even gonna try to host a Saturday Evening Event in Tuolumne Meadows.  Something about a Smore Eating Contest.

            Cheers
            Trevor from TRAKD

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.