Coming over the hill for the GBES event on the 20th? Need a room?

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007

      The Geospyder B&B has one room available ;-)

      First come – first served.

      Double bed and private bath.  Non smoking and no pets.  Price is right – free – including breakfast.

      Our plans for that day include snowshoeing at Donner Pass out to Azalea and Flora Lakes we won’t be getting back until mid to late afternoon so don’t plan on arriving early.

      Jim (geospyder)

    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
        That's a very kind offer. We actually reserved a room
        at the event location so we're covered but really
        appreciate the offer. Thanks, Blucruz

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
          What a kind offer Jim, thanks so much. Wow, and breakfast too!! :o) We have a room set up at the Silver Club and have plans to grab a few more of those great NV caches before the celebration. We do thank you again for the thoughtful offer. Rock&Crystal