RP hits #500

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
      That's an awesome accomplishment Roger. I guess
      retirement is working very well for you, Keep up the
      great work! Blucruz
    • jerryw38@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
        Has anyone ever seen the profs Cache Making Room?????  It has to be a work of art.  Is there a conveyor belt or just tables???  I know how much room my area takes.
        jerryw38
        "It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"
        Don't forget April 14th at Micke Grove Park south of Lodi

        From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...>

        I would like to Congratulate and thank the Prof for all his hides. I just did about 31 caches in the Colusa area and almost all were placed by him.

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
          Way to go Mr. Prof !!!  I don't know how you manage to hide as many you do and to MAINTAIN them in the manner you do. Just a GREAT job.
          Chuck thewoodchuck

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
            Outstanding Job Roger!! Thank You!

          • jerryw38@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
              Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

              From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                elves    LOL

                From: jerryw38@...

                Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                  Wow what an awesome milestone that is Roger! 500 caches hidden... and so WELL maintained... that is what makes it such an amazing feat!! Congratulations and well done, Rock&Crystal

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                    Congrats!!!!

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...> wrote:

                    > Howdy All,
                    >
                    > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                    #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                    many cache finds!

                    > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                    for 500 more!

                    > Cheers
                    > Trevor from TRAKD

                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • thrak
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                      The thing to remember with retiredprof is that, not only does he have a zillion cache hides, not only does he maintain them all (/boggle), but, in addition to all of that, he's one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Now THAT'S what really makes him one of the great N.U.T.S. It's a pleasure to know him.

                      Thanks, retiredprof for being part of our caching experience. It may sound dorky but we are all better off for knowing you.

                      -Thrak-

                      Dawn wrote:

                      Congrats!!!!

                      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@. ..> wrote:

                      > Howdy All,
                      >
                      > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                      #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                      many cache finds!

                      > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                      for 500 more!

                      > Cheers
                      > Trevor from TRAKD

                      > Do You Yahoo!?
                      > http://mail. yahoo.com

                    • Gary Kemp
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 27 9:24 AM
                        Bishoptakesqueen is moving to a new cache rich environment the end of April, Queen Creek, Arizona. Is there anyone who would be interested in adopting our California Caches, there are about 50 of them most on the West side of the Sacramento Valley.