RE: [NUTS] RP hits #500

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
      It sure is!  He has almost as many hides as I have finds!

      MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE <pakrbakr@...> wrote:
      WOW!  What a great accomplishment!
      CONGRATULATIONS!  Now I guess we better get hunting!! *LOL*
      Matt, Stephanie & crew
      Redvoodoo

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

        Looking forward to celebrating (a special event would clearly be in order J ) when RP becomes the #1 hider… not that it is a competition or anything J J

        Congrats on a truly impressive milestone Roger!!

        bryan (The SKWERL)

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
          That's an awesome accomplishment Roger. I guess
          retirement is working very well for you, Keep up the
          great work! Blucruz
        • jerryw38@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
            Has anyone ever seen the profs Cache Making Room?????  It has to be a work of art.  Is there a conveyor belt or just tables???  I know how much room my area takes.
            jerryw38
            "It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"
            Don't forget April 14th at Micke Grove Park south of Lodi

            From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...>

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
              Way to go Mr. Prof !!!  I don't know how you manage to hide as many you do and to MAINTAIN them in the manner you do. Just a GREAT job.
              Chuck thewoodchuck

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                Outstanding Job Roger!! Thank You!

              • jerryw38@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                  Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                  From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                    elves    LOL

                    From: jerryw38@...

                    Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                    From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                      Wow what an awesome milestone that is Roger! 500 caches hidden... and so WELL maintained... that is what makes it such an amazing feat!! Congratulations and well done, Rock&Crystal

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                        Congrats!!!!

                        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...> wrote:

                        > Howdy All,
                        >
                        > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                        #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                        many cache finds!

                        > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                        for 500 more!

                        > Cheers
                        > Trevor from TRAKD

                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • thrak
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                          The thing to remember with retiredprof is that, not only does he have a zillion cache hides, not only does he maintain them all (/boggle), but, in addition to all of that, he's one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Now THAT'S what really makes him one of the great N.U.T.S. It's a pleasure to know him.

                          Thanks, retiredprof for being part of our caching experience. It may sound dorky but we are all better off for knowing you.

                          -Thrak-

                          Dawn wrote:

                          Congrats!!!!

                          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@. ..> wrote:

                          > Howdy All,
                          >
                          > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                          #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                          many cache finds!

                          > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                          for 500 more!

                          > Cheers
                          > Trevor from TRAKD

                          > Do You Yahoo!?
                          > http://mail. yahoo.com

                        • Gary Kemp
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 27, 2009
                            Bishoptakesqueen is moving to a new cache rich environment the end of April, Queen Creek, Arizona. Is there anyone who would be interested in adopting our California Caches, there are about 50 of them most on the West side of the Sacramento Valley.