RE: [NUTS] RP hits #500

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

      WOW!  500 hides!  Way to go Prof!

      Jim (geospyder)

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
        It sure is!  He has almost as many hides as I have finds!

        MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE <pakrbakr@...> wrote:
        WOW!  What a great accomplishment!
        CONGRATULATIONS!  Now I guess we better get hunting!! *LOL*
        Matt, Stephanie & crew
        Redvoodoo

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

          Looking forward to celebrating (a special event would clearly be in order J ) when RP becomes the #1 hider… not that it is a competition or anything J J

          Congrats on a truly impressive milestone Roger!!

          bryan (The SKWERL)

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
            That's an awesome accomplishment Roger. I guess
            retirement is working very well for you, Keep up the
            great work! Blucruz
          • jerryw38@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
              Has anyone ever seen the profs Cache Making Room?????  It has to be a work of art.  Is there a conveyor belt or just tables???  I know how much room my area takes.
              jerryw38
              "It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"
              Don't forget April 14th at Micke Grove Park south of Lodi

              From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...>

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                Way to go Mr. Prof !!!  I don't know how you manage to hide as many you do and to MAINTAIN them in the manner you do. Just a GREAT job.
                Chuck thewoodchuck

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                  Outstanding Job Roger!! Thank You!

                • jerryw38@comcast.net

                    From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                      elves    LOL

                      From: jerryw38@...

                      Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                      From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                        Wow what an awesome milestone that is Roger! 500 caches hidden... and so WELL maintained... that is what makes it such an amazing feat!! Congratulations and well done, Rock&Crystal

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                          Congrats!!!!

                          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...> wrote:

                          > Howdy All,
                          >
                          > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                          #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                          many cache finds!

                          > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                          for 500 more!

                          > Cheers
                          > Trevor from TRAKD

                          > http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • thrak
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                            The thing to remember with retiredprof is that, not only does he have a zillion cache hides, not only does he maintain them all (/boggle), but, in addition to all of that, he's one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Now THAT'S what really makes him one of the great N.U.T.S. It's a pleasure to know him.

                            Thanks, retiredprof for being part of our caching experience. It may sound dorky but we are all better off for knowing you.

                            -Thrak-

                            Dawn wrote:

                            Congrats!!!!

                            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@. ..> wrote:

                            > Howdy All,
                            >
                            > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                            #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                            many cache finds!

                            > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                            for 500 more!

                            > Cheers
                            > Trevor from TRAKD

                            > Do You Yahoo!?
                            > http://mail. yahoo.com

                          • Gary Kemp
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 27, 2009
                              Bishoptakesqueen is moving to a new cache rich environment the end of April, Queen Creek, Arizona. Is there anyone who would be interested in adopting our California Caches, there are about 50 of them most on the West side of the Sacramento Valley.