RE: [NUTS] RP hits #500

  • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

      WOW!  What a great accomplishment!

      CONGRATULATIONS!  Now I guess we better get hunting!! *LOL*

      Matt, Stephanie & crew

      Redvoodoo

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

        WOW!  500 hides!  Way to go Prof!

        Jim (geospyder)

      • Jenn Oates

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

            Looking forward to celebrating (a special event would clearly be in order J ) when RP becomes the #1 hider… not that it is a competition or anything J J

            Congrats on a truly impressive milestone Roger!!

            bryan (The SKWERL)

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
              That's an awesome accomplishment Roger. I guess
              retirement is working very well for you, Keep up the
              great work! Blucruz
            • jerryw38@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                Has anyone ever seen the profs Cache Making Room?????  It has to be a work of art.  Is there a conveyor belt or just tables???  I know how much room my area takes.
                jerryw38
                "It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"
                Don't forget April 14th at Micke Grove Park south of Lodi

                From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...>

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                  Way to go Mr. Prof !!!  I don't know how you manage to hide as many you do and to MAINTAIN them in the manner you do. Just a GREAT job.
                  Chuck thewoodchuck

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                    Outstanding Job Roger!! Thank You!

                  • jerryw38@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                      Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                      From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                        elves    LOL

                        From: jerryw38@...

                        Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                        From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                          Wow what an awesome milestone that is Roger! 500 caches hidden... and so WELL maintained... that is what makes it such an amazing feat!! Congratulations and well done, Rock&Crystal

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                            Congrats!!!!

                            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...> wrote:

                            > Howdy All,
                            >
                            > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                            #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                            many cache finds!

                            > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                            for 500 more!

                            > Cheers
                            > Trevor from TRAKD

                            > http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • thrak
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                              The thing to remember with retiredprof is that, not only does he have a zillion cache hides, not only does he maintain them all (/boggle), but, in addition to all of that, he's one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Now THAT'S what really makes him one of the great N.U.T.S. It's a pleasure to know him.

                              Thanks, retiredprof for being part of our caching experience. It may sound dorky but we are all better off for knowing you.

                              -Thrak-

                              Dawn wrote:

                              Congrats!!!!

                              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@. ..> wrote:

                              > Howdy All,
                              >
                              > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                              #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                              many cache finds!

                              > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                              for 500 more!

                              > Cheers
                              > Trevor from TRAKD

                              > Do You Yahoo!?
                              > http://mail. yahoo.com

                            • Gary Kemp
                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 27, 2009
                                Bishoptakesqueen is moving to a new cache rich environment the end of April, Queen Creek, Arizona. Is there anyone who would be interested in adopting our California Caches, there are about 50 of them most on the West side of the Sacramento Valley.