RE: [NUTS] RP hits #500

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 7, 2007

      Uh..Excuse me, Professor.  I have just been contacted by the Squirrel's Union, NUTS (Not yourUsual Terrestrial Squirrels).  They request that you ease off during the winter months because geocachers are so busy looking for your caches, they are interfering with the squirrel's winter feeding.  Also, they would like to request that in the future, you put some food in your caches, preferably shelled.

      Congratulations, Professor.  You are a champ.

      47Dad47

      From: Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] RP hits #500
      Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:27:11 -0800 (PST)

      Howdy All,

      It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his #500th cache.  WOW!  No wonder people up in the NUT country have so many cache finds!

      I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir!  Now, lets shoot for 500 more!

      Cheers
      Trevor from TRAKD

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

        WOW!  What a great accomplishment!

        CONGRATULATIONS!  Now I guess we better get hunting!! *LOL*

        Matt, Stephanie & crew

        Redvoodoo

        I would like to Congratulate and thank the Prof for all his hides. I just did about 31 caches in the Colusa area and almost all were placed by him.

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

          WOW!  500 hides!  Way to go Prof!

          Jim (geospyder)

        • Jenn Oates

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007

              Looking forward to celebrating (a special event would clearly be in order J ) when RP becomes the #1 hider… not that it is a competition or anything J J

              Congrats on a truly impressive milestone Roger!!

              bryan (The SKWERL)

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                That's an awesome accomplishment Roger. I guess
                retirement is working very well for you, Keep up the
                great work! Blucruz
              • jerryw38@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                  Has anyone ever seen the profs Cache Making Room?????  It has to be a work of art.  Is there a conveyor belt or just tables???  I know how much room my area takes.
                  jerryw38
                  "It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"
                  Don't forget April 14th at Micke Grove Park south of Lodi

                  From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@...>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                    Way to go Mr. Prof !!!  I don't know how you manage to hide as many you do and to MAINTAIN them in the manner you do. Just a GREAT job.
                    Chuck thewoodchuck

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                      Outstanding Job Roger!! Thank You!

                    • jerryw38@comcast.net
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                        Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                        From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                          elves    LOL

                          From: jerryw38@...

                          Is it true that the prof has a workshop full of eleves????

                          From: "Jack Warson" <jwarson@digitalpath .net>

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                            Wow what an awesome milestone that is Roger! 500 caches hidden... and so WELL maintained... that is what makes it such an amazing feat!! Congratulations and well done, Rock&Crystal

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                              Congrats!!!!

                              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...> wrote:

                              > Howdy All,
                              >
                              > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                              #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                              many cache finds!

                              > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                              for 500 more!

                              > Cheers
                              > Trevor from TRAKD

                              > http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • thrak
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 10, 2007
                                The thing to remember with retiredprof is that, not only does he have a zillion cache hides, not only does he maintain them all (/boggle), but, in addition to all of that, he's one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Now THAT'S what really makes him one of the great N.U.T.S. It's a pleasure to know him.

                                Thanks, retiredprof for being part of our caching experience. It may sound dorky but we are all better off for knowing you.

                                -Thrak-

                                Dawn wrote:

                                Congrats!!!!

                                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@. ..> wrote:

                                > Howdy All,
                                >
                                > It looks as though he has finally done it... RP has hid his
                                #500th cache. WOW! No wonder people up in the NUT country have so
                                many cache finds!

                                > I want to give a great big congrats to you Sir! Now, lets shoot
                                for 500 more!

                                > Cheers
                                > Trevor from TRAKD

                                > Do You Yahoo!?
                                > http://mail. yahoo.com

                              • Gary Kemp
                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 27, 2009
                                  Bishoptakesqueen is moving to a new cache rich environment the end of April, Queen Creek, Arizona. Is there anyone who would be interested in adopting our California Caches, there are about 50 of them most on the West side of the Sacramento Valley.