RE: [NUTS] Cranky Tanky

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006

      Cranky Tanky?  What a sweet, kind gentleman he’s always been!  Are we sure we’re talking about the same guy?  J

      Congrats on the big accomplishment Tanky!!!  Now that some time has passed I have fond memories of trying (without much success) to keep up with you on the way to Fishing At Red Cap…

      The SKWERL