Cranky Tanky

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      Well Tanky should not be cranky any more. He hit number 4,000 today at Scotty' Castle GCF796  in Death Valley. Way to go!!! A big accomplishment.
      Thewoodchuck

    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
        WOW!!! Rock on tanky!!!! Awesome job pal!

        Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:
        Well Tanky should not be cranky any more. He hit number 4,000 today at Scotty' Castle GCF796  in Death Valley. Way to go!!! A big accomplishment.
        Thewoodchuck

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006

          Cranky Tanky?  What a sweet, kind gentleman he’s always been!  Are we sure we’re talking about the same guy?  J

          Congrats on the big accomplishment Tanky!!!  Now that some time has passed I have fond memories of trying (without much success) to keep up with you on the way to Fishing At Red Cap…

          The SKWERL