Re: [GEO] plunk&froggy contacting Blucruz from Geocaching.com

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2006
      Hi Char, my Father passed away last Sunday the 17th.
      It was a very sudden and unexpectedly aggressive
      cancer. We only knew of it since Thanksgiving. Tracey
      & myself were there for his final moments. I was with
      him at his home when he said he wasn't able to breath
      very well so I took him to the hospital. 16 hours
      later he was gone. The doctors said there was really
      nothing that could be done because the cancer had
      consumed his lungs so quickly.
      I've been keeping quiet lately anyhow, no caching or
      anything like that. Looks like I'll be spending alot
      of time in San Jose the next few months tying up loose
      ends and dealing with the estate.
      Gary.

      Max II should be under the shelf the phone book is
      hooked too in the corner to the right as you face the
      shelf. It's very tiny!

      http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=5176b3a6-16c5-417c-9df5-8d69758e6eb2

      > Forward abuse complaints to: contact@...

    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2006
        OOP's, I didn't mean to send this to the board, oh
        well, free hint on Maximum Exposure II. Gary (Blucruz)