100 finds

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
      Congrats to 1967vw who just found our Small Mall #8 as find #100!
      Froggy

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006

        Congratulations, 1967vw on your first 100.  I am jealous because there are more out there still to be found for you than there are left for me. Cache on!

        47Dad47

        From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
        To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] 100 finds
        Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:08:21 -0800 (PST)

        Congrats to 1967vw who just found our Small Mall #8 as find #100!
        Froggy

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora