Re: [NUTS] White stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006
      Just cold here in Paradise. Woke to sunshine but the clouds took care of that early. 20% chance of rain/snow tonight... 2000 ft level... we'll see. The Basin is so amazing in snow! Enjoy!! It will go away soon enough. Hope the weather is kind to us from this side of the hill on 1/20 when we head over to join the GBES birthday party! R&C