RE: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006

      Congratulatins Professor.

      You are a shining example to all of us.

      47Dad47

      From: "twodee2dee" <2Dee2Dee@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone
      Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:54:25 -0000

      Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another milestone
      of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
      Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
      accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most hides
      (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to complete
      the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme and the
      Oregon Counties.
      His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best possible
      condition and filling every empty cache he finds with extra "swag"
      without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and something
      of an example for others.

      2Dee2Dee
      Dennis n Dorothy

    • Jack Warson
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
        Good job Roger for getting the 3000 caches and for placing so many fun caches.

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
          Wow, outstanding. Maybe we'll see you up in the Arcata area next summer. Since you have to start traveling more. Oh yeah I heard you were already out there. Well I guess I'll have to hide some there for you.
          Rich
          $jester

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
            Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady milestone. Rock&Crystal

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
              An impressive accomplishment indeed!

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

              > Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady milestone. Rock&Crystal

              Behalf Of twodee2dee
              > Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:54 PM
              > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone
              >

              > Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another
              milestone
              > of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
              > Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
              > accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most
              hides
              > (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to
              complete
              > the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme
              and the
              > Oregon Counties.
              > His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best
              possible
              > condition and filling every empty cache he finds with
              extra "swag"
              > without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and
              something
              > of an example for others.
              >
              > 2Dee2Dee
              > Dennis n Dorothy
              >

              > --
              12/14/2006

              > --
              12/14/2006

            • Bill Hoke
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
                Congrats Prof, Quite an achievement.
                billandlore
                --- Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:

                > An impressive accomplishment indeed!
                >
                > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady
                > milestone. Rock&Crystal

              • Roamingbull
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
                  I thought I had posted my congrats to the Professor a bit ago.
                  Somehow it did not post. Anyway....congrats professor. Thanks for
                  being out there as both an inspiration and role model for anyone who
                  is interested in this game. You have placed some great caches, and
                  it always brings a smile to my face when I see you have logged one
                  of mine. Plus your 2.00 bills makes for an excellent FTF prize. I
                  wonder just how many of those are moving around.

                  -Tony