Re: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
      Looks like I have to start working on a 500 Hidden medallion  LOL
      Not bad for a person that still uses paper printouts

      jerryw38

      From: Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...>

      I don't think it could be said any better.
      Congratulations Roger!

      --- twodee2dee <2Dee2Dee@wecache. com> wrote:

      > Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching
      > another milestone
      > of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2
      > years.
      > Of course this takes nothing away from his other
      > significant
      > accomplishments such as the cacher in California
      > with the most hides
      > (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and
      > the 2nd to complete
      > the California Counties, the 4th to complete the
      > Oregon Delorme and the
      > Oregon Counties.
      > His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in
      > the best possible
      > condition and filling every empty cache he finds
      > with extra "swag"
      > without calling attention to this fact is most
      > admirable and something
      > of an example for o thers.
      >
      > 2Dee2Dee
      > Dennis n Dorothy

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006

        Congratulatins Professor.

        You are a shining example to all of us.

        47Dad47

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
          Good job Roger for getting the 3000 caches and for placing so many fun caches.

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
            Wow, outstanding. Maybe we'll see you up in the Arcata area next summer. Since you have to start traveling more. Oh yeah I heard you were already out there. Well I guess I'll have to hide some there for you.
            Rich
            $jester

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
              Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady milestone. Rock&Crystal

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
                An impressive accomplishment indeed!

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

                > Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady milestone. Rock&Crystal

                Behalf Of twodee2dee
                > Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:54 PM
                > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone
                >

                > Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another
                milestone
                > of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
                > Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
                > accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most
                hides
                > (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to
                complete
                > the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme
                and the
                > Oregon Counties.
                > His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best
                possible
                > condition and filling every empty cache he finds with
                extra "swag"
                > without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and
                something
                > of an example for others.
                >
                > 2Dee2Dee
                > Dennis n Dorothy
                >

                > --
                12/14/2006

                > --
                12/14/2006

              • Bill Hoke
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
                  Congrats Prof, Quite an achievement.
                  billandlore
                  --- Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:

                  > An impressive accomplishment indeed!
                  >
                  > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady
                  > milestone. Rock&Crystal

                • Roamingbull
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
                    I thought I had posted my congrats to the Professor a bit ago.
                    Somehow it did not post. Anyway....congrats professor. Thanks for
                    being out there as both an inspiration and role model for anyone who
                    is interested in this game. You have placed some great caches, and
                    it always brings a smile to my face when I see you have logged one
                    of mine. Plus your 2.00 bills makes for an excellent FTF prize. I
                    wonder just how many of those are moving around.

                    -Tony