retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone

  • twodee2dee
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 13, 2006
      Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another milestone
      of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
      Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
      accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most hides
      (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to complete
      the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme and the
      Oregon Counties.
      His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best possible
      condition and filling every empty cache he finds with extra "swag"
      without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and something
      of an example for others.

      2Dee2Dee
      Dennis n Dorothy
    • Gary McElroy
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
        I don't think it could be said any better.
        Congratulations Roger!

      • jerryw38@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
          Looks like I have to start working on a 500 Hidden medallion  LOL
          Not bad for a person that still uses paper printouts

          jerryw38

          From: Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...>

          --- twodee2dee <2Dee2Dee@wecache. com> wrote:

          > Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching
          > another milestone
          > of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2
          > years.
          > Of course this takes nothing away from his other
          > significant
          > accomplishments such as the cacher in California
          > with the most hides
          > (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and
          > the 2nd to complete
          > the California Counties, the 4th to complete the
          > Oregon Delorme and the
          > Oregon Counties.
          > His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in
          > the best possible
          > condition and filling every empty cache he finds
          > with extra "swag"
          > without calling attention to this fact is most
          > admirable and something
          > of an example for o thers.
          >
          > 2Dee2Dee
          > Dennis n Dorothy

        • Warren Harding
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006

            Congratulatins Professor.

            You are a shining example to all of us.

            47Dad47

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
                Wow, outstanding. Maybe we'll see you up in the Arcata area next summer. Since you have to start traveling more. Oh yeah I heard you were already out there. Well I guess I'll have to hide some there for you.
                Rich
                $jester

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
                  Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady milestone. Rock&Crystal

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
                    An impressive accomplishment indeed!

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

                    > Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady milestone. Rock&Crystal

                    Behalf Of twodee2dee
                    > Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:54 PM
                    > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone
                    >

                    > Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another
                    milestone
                    > of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
                    > Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
                    > accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most
                    hides
                    > (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to
                    complete
                    > the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme
                    and the
                    > Oregon Counties.
                    > His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best
                    possible
                    > condition and filling every empty cache he finds with
                    extra "swag"
                    > without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and
                    something
                    > of an example for others.
                    >
                    > 2Dee2Dee
                    > Dennis n Dorothy
                    >

                    > --
                    12/14/2006

                    > --
                    12/14/2006

                  • Bill Hoke
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
                      Congrats Prof, Quite an achievement.
                      billandlore
                      --- Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:

                      > An impressive accomplishment indeed!
                      >
                      > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Wow! Congratulations Roger!! Another heady
                      > milestone. Rock&Crystal

                    • Roamingbull
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 16, 2006
                        I thought I had posted my congrats to the Professor a bit ago.
                        Somehow it did not post. Anyway....congrats professor. Thanks for
                        being out there as both an inspiration and role model for anyone who
                        is interested in this game. You have placed some great caches, and
                        it always brings a smile to my face when I see you have logged one
                        of mine. Plus your 2.00 bills makes for an excellent FTF prize. I
                        wonder just how many of those are moving around.

                        -Tony