[Fwd: FW: Gold nut]

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      Forwarded by request......

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:FW: Gold nut
      Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:52:09 -0800
      From:Lu Francis <lulu@...>
      To:THRAK <thrak@...>

      Hi Thrak, can you send this into the group. It cracked me up, and I
      can't seem to get it through.

      Subject: Gold nut

      I just want to warn everyone to watch where they store there golden nut,
      I caught this critter trying to take mine.  Bob

    • Thrak
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        Ok, I forwarded the message by request but I don't see the image.....  How do you insert an image into this stupid Yahoo message board?

        -Thrak-