Re: Wow SKWERL

  • twodee2dee
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
      Congrats Brian. Aren't these statewide caches just a hoot? What a
      great opportunity to explore a region and learn so much history and
      geology in an area.
      I didn't check but I hope you did some of our caches in Lyon, Douglas
      or Mineral counties? I placed them in my dirt bike riding areas where
      there are some great views or something of interest to see.
      Thanks again for all your volunteer work for the group.
      Dennis and Dorothy
      2Dee2Dee