FW: [GEO] geospyder contacting Jeremy from Geocaching.com

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Here's Jeremy's answer.

      Jim (geospyder)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jeremy Irish [mailto:jeremy@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 5:21 PM
      To: geospyder@...; Jeremy.Irish@...
      Subject: RE: [GEO] geospyder contacting Jeremy from Geocaching.com

      It assigns the request with the user account. That way we don't give more
      than one travel bug to an individual user.

      Jeremy

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Well that's cool. Sure did look weird at first. I have seen some
        scams that looked very much on the up and up. Pay Pal has had been
        victim to that. They have had some very realistic looking emails go
        out to account holders that were not from them. The email would
        claim to have some error in their records and need a confirmation of
        account information, or a receipt showing an recent outrageous
        expense etc etc. So I was a bit hesitant. Anyway, looks good. I too
        did some looking into it and have also found that it seams to be
        safe.

        -Tony