RE: [NUTS] Re: Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 4, 2006

      Check out the home page for Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site  I’m sure this is not a scam.  Why they are asking for the password?  I don’t know.  I’m contacting Jeremy Irish to see what’s up.

      Jim (geospyder)

      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 16, 2006

        We attended the Saturday evening service tonight.  It’s just a little over 6 miles from home.  Think I got up to 20mph at one point ;-)  Every intersection had multiple car accidents.  Can’t be more than an inch of snow at the most but it is icy.  Even as slow as I was going I slid into the curb on an off-camber round-a-bout.  You could see many tire tracks up and over the sidewalks.

        Jim (geospyder)