Re: Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 4, 2006
      Anytime anyone asks for a password you can bet something is up. This
      seems kind of fishy to me. Im going to take this as a possible scam
      to obtain our passwords then who knows what. No reason why they
      should need our passwords.

      Hope its not, but better be safe....
      -RB

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geospyder" <geospyder@...> wrote:

      > One of the GBES people posted this URL earlier this morning on the
      GBES

      <http://unite.geocaching.com/signup>
      > Travel Bug
      >

      > Jim (geospyder)

    • geospyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 16, 2006

        We attended the Saturday evening service tonight.  It’s just a little over 6 miles from home.  Think I got up to 20mph at one point ;-)  Every intersection had multiple car accidents.  Can’t be more than an inch of snow at the most but it is icy.  Even as slow as I was going I slid into the curb on an off-camber round-a-bout.  You could see many tire tracks up and over the sidewalks.

        Jim (geospyder)