Re: [NUTS] October N.U.T.S. event (hijacked from another thread)

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21, 2004
      October 16th sounds groovy.

      Now I have a question.  It seems that anytime reference is made to either Tanky or Woodchuck their names are used in the same sentence.    Uhmm, are they married? You know once two super powers unite they can take over the whole geocaching world.
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 21, 2004
        For those of us who have never been to a NUTS event, can you be more
        specific with the particulars? I have been trying to make one of
        these for months. Finally, I think I have the weekend of the 16th
        free! We would be coming from Trinity Alps region so would need
        directions as well as time and place. Coordinates would be fine. We
        can find anyplace with our gps :)
        Thanks
        2GeoGrannies
        Marianne (and Lynn)

        - In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@m...>

        Service.
      • Teeje
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 21, 2004
          On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Michael Daugherty wrote:
          > [...] Tanky or Woodchuck [...] are they married?

          Bwahahahahahhhahaha. Thanks for the great visual and the good laugh!

          They are both married, and both to nice gals.

          -- teeje

          ~~~~~
          Peace: It's not just a good idea, it's a way of life!
          Don't push away the darkness, turn toward and embrace the light.
          Why *not* go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is! -- Mark Twain
          "The best proof of love is trust." Dr. Joyce Brothers, Psychologist
          Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed
          is more important than any other one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln
        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 21, 2004
            Sure, I know... trust you... by  the way... who are you???  :o) maybe MtnMikes, maybe not... :o)

            I stopped say "Count me in" because, the last 3 times I said I going to be there, something has always come up...
            But, it sounds good for me... Mtn Mike's again?
            Jim

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 21, 2004
              October 16th is much better for us.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 22, 2004
                Hi Marianne, off course we'll get the particulars to you, just wanted to be sure we had some people coming before putting it together. Look for an "event" in the 95969 zip area or keywords "Return to Paradise" under hide and seek and all will be revealed... or at least most of it.  ;o)  We are off to the coast for a five day romp, so the it will not appear until early next week, as long as Hemlock approves it.  :o)  Trinity Alps region, eh? LUCKY!  Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

                wrote:
                > OK, let's try this again... after much consideration... how about
                a "Return to Paradise" event on the 16th of Oct... late afternoon
                for pizza, etc?

                Service.

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Jack Warson
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 22, 2004
                  Sorry I don't think that I'll be able to make the Oct 16 party in Paradise. I have a prior commitment in Chico that day. Jackrat

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 27, 2004
                    WHOOOPEEEEE!!!  Pat & I can make it.  Call/write if you need any help.
                    Tanky

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 27, 2004
                      We'd be honored to have you help us... we are low on "creative" these days (too busy with stupid stuff of life) if you want to come up with anything to help the new folks feel welcome and get to know everyone... or whatever... we are all ears... well partly ears!! ...or if you want to bring something... all is good  :o) Rock&Crystal  Don & Jacqi

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 27, 2004
                        Trying to get between us DAUGBOY??