Re: [NUTS] Wow SKWERL

  • bryan@skwerly.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
      Actually in the Austin area.  Ironically the hotel is just down the road from Dell headquarters :-)

      You're right, that would be "wonderful" drive :-)

      b.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
        Congrats Brian. Aren't these statewide caches just a hoot? What a
        great opportunity to explore a region and learn so much history and
        geology in an area.
        I didn't check but I hope you did some of our caches in Lyon, Douglas
        or Mineral counties? I placed them in my dirt bike riding areas where
        there are some great views or something of interest to see.
        Thanks again for all your volunteer work for the group.
        Dennis and Dorothy
        2Dee2Dee