RE: [NUTS] Wow SKWERL

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006

      Where in Texas , Bryan ?  We have a daughter that lives up in Wichita Falls, TX.  We’ll be visiting during the Holidays.  Just hoping all the ice has melted by the time we get there.  Not looking forward to the drive from DFW to Wichita Falls if there is ice.

      Jim (geospyder)

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
        Actually in the Austin area.  Ironically the hotel is just down the road from Dell headquarters :-)

        You're right, that would be "wonderful" drive :-)

        b.

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
          Congrats Brian. Aren't these statewide caches just a hoot? What a
          great opportunity to explore a region and learn so much history and
          geology in an area.
          I didn't check but I hope you did some of our caches in Lyon, Douglas
          or Mineral counties? I placed them in my dirt bike riding areas where
          there are some great views or something of interest to see.
          Thanks again for all your volunteer work for the group.
          Dennis and Dorothy
          2Dee2Dee