Re: [NUTS] Wow SKWERL

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hey SKWERL, Actually some of the resident NUTS from Paradise have been busy frying bigger fish... er, ah... challenges! (See our cached States map in our profile). We've managed to grab a few more NV counties but we will be back for the rest in the Spring LOVE that State!! Would have been nice if the NV Counties challenge had been out there when we did the NV DeLorme!!  LOL R&C

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
        Too funny!  Not sure why you didn't bag Hawaii while you were in Alaska--they're right next to each other on the States map :-) :-)  Hoping to add TX to my list this week (figured I mind as well while I'm here).  Just gotta get the work folks to cooperate and let me out for long enough to do it!

        Then again, there are a few counties in Southern CA that I haven't cached yet either :-)

        Good luck with your quest--you guys are N.U.T.S.!

        The SKWERL

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006

          Where in Texas , Bryan ?  We have a daughter that lives up in Wichita Falls, TX.  We’ll be visiting during the Holidays.  Just hoping all the ice has melted by the time we get there.  Not looking forward to the drive from DFW to Wichita Falls if there is ice.

          Jim (geospyder)

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
            Actually in the Austin area.  Ironically the hotel is just down the road from Dell headquarters :-)

            You're right, that would be "wonderful" drive :-)

            b.

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2006
              Congrats Brian. Aren't these statewide caches just a hoot? What a
              great opportunity to explore a region and learn so much history and
              geology in an area.
              I didn't check but I hope you did some of our caches in Lyon, Douglas
              or Mineral counties? I placed them in my dirt bike riding areas where
              there are some great views or something of interest to see.
              Thanks again for all your volunteer work for the group.
              Dennis and Dorothy
              2Dee2Dee