Re: [NUTS] Re: It's Official

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
      Thanks to all for your words of encouragement. When I went up there last week I forgot how young I must have looked when I first went. Now I get to be one of the "older" students even though I'm not that old. Funny thing is My wife wont let me go by myself. I'm not the same guy I used to be.

      Rich

      blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
      Congratulations, that's great news. Make sure you plant lots of
      caches over there for us to come get! Ian will have a blast living by
      the ocean. Keep in touch and let me know if you still want to do that
      cache for you. Gary & family

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "jesterboxer" <jesterboxer@ ...> wrote:

      > I dont know if I'm outta my mind or what, but... I finally got
      the
      > O-fishal letter from Humbolt State University and I is accepted.
      I'm