Re: [NUTS] question

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
      Life goes on, Froggy.  We still love you, stay with us.
      Tanky

      I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to attend the RCGDS function GCZE2R Dec. 9.  It's Bert's  (Plunk's) 60th birthday, so it may be a teary day for me.  Maybe I should just stay home with Mother because it will be a teary day for her, too.  Maybe I should go out and do what he would have done on his birthday.  Maybe my being there will make others sad and miss him.  Last year was our first time at that event and we had such fun.  I would just appreciate hearing what you NUTS think.  Thanks.
      Froggy

    • Bert Mansfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
        Thanks, Tanky!