Re: [NUTS] Congrats

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2004
      Congats Team Private eyes you guys are super slueths at geocaching.  When we cache with them I'm still following my arrow when Tio is standing nearby smiling with cache in hand.
      Another congratulations to Phone Guy who recently topped 200 finds also.  He's another one good at spoting them before me.
      Hmmm maybe there not so good as I am bad at finding...
      Mike

      Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:

      Thank you, and when are we going to do lunch...?

      I think it's just a standing joke now... We talked about lunch last yrs... And BOY, I'm I getting hungry�
      Jim
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2004
        We'll do it... soon... trust me! :o)

      • bintigger@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006
          Congrats!!!!   Bobolu  on 1000 now you are really NUTS    way to go.... I am a little over half way there so I am only half NUTS?  ha ha ha  say hi to  Lu for me.... hope to see you two at a getogher soon...
          Rob and Lora
        • Jim Olson
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006
            Way to go Bobolu!!! Also keep up the good work Designers!!!
            Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2007
              Well done Blucruz!  An awesome milestone.

              Gary&Vicky

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 24, 2007
                Well Done- Time to come back to Lodi for more fun and caches. At least 100 more caches since u were here last.  Major number of caches placed in the Sutter Creek/Plymouth area the last month.
                 Don't forget the event on April 14th at Micke Grove Park

                From: "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE" <pakrbakr@...>

                Well I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order�. We were surely hoping that we could have hit it together with you, but I guess we will trail behind and always be the �bridesmaid�!

                Again Great Accomplishment and hopefully soon we will be joining you in the BIG NUT category!

                Matt and Stephanie

                Redvoodoo