Tanky's event cache

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2006
      Finally got published.  Look at GCZE6X.
      Tanky
    • bert or pat hall
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
        It seems the cache I placed near the Aussie event in Auburn (GCZBM9) was too close to an Unknown or mystery cache (GCR9H7), and failed to get approved.  That's something to be aware of:  There is no way you can be aware of a mystery cache near where you would like to place one unless you either solve the mystery cache or get its owner to give you the final coordinates.
        For you who found and signed my event cache, throw away its coordinates and look for a new cache named "Tanky's Aussie Cranky"  (Has a ring to it, don't you think?) which I will soon relocate.  Sorry, but those premptive event caches are always a gamble.
        Tanky

      • bert or pat hall
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
          It has been released, look for "Terrible Tanky".    I didn't get much feedback except "You Rat".  And I worked so hard.

        • McNabb5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
            ...but not NEARLY as hard as he worked today at "Dinosaur" Day at Sierra College. Or as Cranky ;)

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 12, 2007

              Great job Trevor.  You brought geocaching closer to everyone with that interview and video.

              You can see the video at

              http://www.sacbee.com/108/story/135970.html

              He was also the lead story for the Sacramento Bee this sunday.  Go to:

              http://www.sacbee.com/303/story/135965.html

              Thanks, TRAKD!!!!

              47Dad47

            • Trevor Anderson
              Message 6 of 6 , May 12 9:02 PM
                Howdy fellow cachers,

                Ok, gonna send this one more time since I had no response last time.  If anyone is interested in the two upcoming Yosemite CITO events here are the particulars.  Oh, and there will be a SMORE and Haunted Caching Story Event at each of the events too.

                June 16 - Nearly Summer Solstice Yosemite VIP Tamarack CITO

                June 16 (Evening) - S'mores and Haunted (geocaching) Stories Event

                July 21 (Evening) - Haunted (Geocaching) Stories and S'MORE Event

                July 22 - Yosemite Midsummer VIP/CITO Event:Tuolumne Meadows

                Hope to see you all there.
                Cheers
                Trevor from TRAKD

                Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.