Re: [NUTS] Warning!!! Parental Bragging Inside....

  • EILEEN BELAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
      A well deserved bit of bragging I might add. Congrats!

      Eileen...imcaver

      Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
      I realize that the N.U.T.S. don't know my son Paul (he has NO time for activities like geocaching) but....... He just received word that he passed the California Bar Exam on his FIRST TRY!!!  There is over a 70% failure rate on this exam so it's a pretty big deal.  I can't help myself. I have to tell the whole world how proud of him I am.  Oh, yeah...... He paid his own way through law school while working full time and maintaining his obligations to his wife and two children.  He puts his old man to shame.  (Hmmmm.... better check out that milkman or the mailman or something... .)

      I now return you to your regularly scheduled caching topics.  Sorry, I just couldn't contain myself.

      P.S.  WAHOO!!!!!!! !

      -Thrak-

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
        He sounds like a great young man.  He should have a very bright future.
        Congrats,
            Mike

        Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:
        That's HUGE, and you have every reason to be darn proud. Pray I have
        the same news in a few years for my son!

        On Nov 20, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Thrak wrote:

        > I realize that the N.U.T.S. don't know my son Paul (he has NO time
        > for activities like geocaching) but....... He just received word
        > that he passed the California Bar Exam on his FIRST TRY!!! There
        > is over a 70% failure rate on this exam so it's a pretty big deal.
        > I can't help myself. I have to tell the whole world how proud of
        > him I am. Oh, yeah...... He paid his own way through law school
        > while working full time and maintaining his obligations to his wife
        > and two children. He puts his old man to shame. (Hmmmm.... better
        > check out that milkman or the mailman or something....)
        >
        > I now return you to your regularly scheduled caching topics.
        > Sorry, I just couldn't contain myself.
        >
        > P.S. WAHOO!!!!!!!!
        >
        > -Thrak-

      • Roamingbull
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2006
          Thats pretty awsome!!! Congrats for you and your son.