Re: Yet another Golden N.U.T.!

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2006
      Congrats to Dave64 and MR-B for 1000 finds. Looks like we were on
      the same trail with the same goal in mind the other day. I still
      have Dave64's compas tho....hmmm how to get it back. (If your in
      Grass Valley you can stop by the station on Brighton Street...Ill be
      there till monday morning)

      Also congrats to the blue cruz clan for reaching their 1500. Good
      jobs all around. Hope everyone has a good time at the Dinner. Now to
      figure out that crazy joker puzzle!!!!!!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "twodee2dee" <2Dee2Dee@...> wrote:

      > Congrats dave64 on reaching a truly memorable caching milestone.
      Now