CONGRAT'S ROAMINGBULL

  • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 11, 2006

      CONGRATULATIONS TONY!

      Look’s like there is another milestone hit…. 1000!

      Welcome to the cherished Golden Nut club!

      Matt, Stephanie & kids_,_._,___

    • Roamingbull
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 11, 2006
        Thanks, It took awhile, but it was fun getting there. Got r done on
        the coast with Tanya by my side. Its a shame Ill miss the upcoming
        dinner, but we shall try to make the next one for sure.

        -Tony

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
        <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

        > CONGRATULATIONS TONY!
        >

        > Look's like there is another milestone hit.. 1000!
        >

        > Welcome to the cherished Golden Nut club!
        >

        > Matt, Stephanie & kids_,_._,___

      • thrak
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 11, 2006

          Major congratulations on your milestone!

          <pakrbakr@.. .> wrote:

          > CONGRATULATIONS TONY!
          >

          > Look's like there is another milestone hit.. 1000!
          >

          > Welcome to the cherished Golden Nut club!
          >

          > Matt, Stephanie & kids_,_._,__ _

        • twodee2dee
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 12, 2006
            Congratulations on a VERY significant and memorable caching
            milestone. Now when you start talking thousands of finds people
            start to listen. Your relatives and non-caching friends still think
            you are quite nuts when you start talking about geocaching but now
            they at least know that you are a professional with true status
            especially when you proudly display your golden nut.

            2Dee2Dee
            Dennis n Dorothy

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roamingbull"
            <eightsecondsrbust_rcb@...> wrote:

            > Thanks, It took awhile, but it was fun getting there. Got r done on
            > the coast with Tanya by my side. Its a shame Ill miss the upcoming
            > dinner, but we shall try to make the next one for sure.
            >
            > -Tony
            >

            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
          • geospyder
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 12, 2006

              Congrats on the big milestone!

              Jim (geospyder)

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 12, 2006
                super thanks again to everyone who posted. I am really looking
                forward to that golden nut when I can get it. I can tell you that it
                has been a goal and a wish with every dinner we have gone to.
                Ironicly Tanya and I are not going to be able to make the dinnner
                this month, but we will be looking for the next one. Ill be biting
                at the bit until then. It means a lot that all of you took the time
                to say so, I was not sure if anyone was even gonna notice. Who would
                have ever known that it is cool to be NUTS.

                Thanks again,
                Tony

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geospyder" <geospyder@...> wrote:

                > Congrats on the big milestone!
                >

                > Jim (geospyder)
                >
                > _____

                Behalf Of MATT
                > AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                > Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:50 PM
                > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [NUTS] CONGRAT'S ROAMINGBULL
                >

                > CONGRATULATIONS TONY!
                >

                > Look's like there is another milestone hit.. 1000!
                >

                > Welcome to the cherished Golden Nut club!
                >

                > Matt, Stephanie & kids_,_._,___

              • Chuck Murphey
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 12, 2006
                  Congrats on your milestone. Thanks for all your hides also. Sooner or later we will have an event that you can make!
                  Thewoodchuck

                  <pakrbakr@.. .> wrote:

                  > CONGRATULATIONS TONY!
                  >

                  > Look's like there is another milestone hit.. 1000!
                  >

                  > Welcome to the cherished Golden Nut club!
                  >

                  > Matt, Stephanie & kids_,_._,__ _

                • Trevor Anderson

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 13, 2006

                      Definite congrats are in order—way to go!

                      The SKWERL