Re: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
      October or November who can keep up with it all. At least it was in 2006 I think!!!!
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
        We would like to add our sincere congratulations to a wonderful
        caching team on another major milestone. They epitomize the spirit
        of geocaching and everything it has to offer.
        2Dee2Dee
        Dennis n Dorothy

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

        > OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone
        5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not
        always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to
        help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on
        him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you
        everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and
        thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the
        victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help,
        this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team
        in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the
        middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy
        store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support
        from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches
        to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging
        will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

        share a few of them along the way!! It couldn't happen to a nicer
        couple of NUTS!!!

        > Bill & Debby
        >
        > jerryw38@... wrote:
        > Isn't today the 5th of NOVEMBER??????

        > From: "Bryan Wright" <bryan@...>
        >
        > Congrats R&C, now get back to logging so the rest of us can read
        about it! ;-) ;-)
        > The SKWERL

        Behalf Of Chuck Murphey
        > Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 2:42 PM
        > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement
        > I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October
        the dynamic duo of
        > ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of 5,000 caches found. Now if
        Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the
        big time.
        > CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
        > Chuck thewoodchuck
        >

        > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on
        the new Yahoo.com

      • Shelly Curtis
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

          Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

          WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!!!!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

          Shelly

          (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

          Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!
        • thrak

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
              Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

              BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

              Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!
              Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
              Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.
              WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

              Shelly
              (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

              Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

            • geospyder
              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS.  Let’s see…in order for me to hit 5K between now and the 18th I’d have to average 343.81818 finds per day.  Hmmmm – don’t think I’ll make it before the 18th.  Guess I’ll just have to settle for receiving a single small golden nut ;-)

                Jim (geospyder)

                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                    Invest in walnut orchards and gold paint – with all the recent milestones there may be a shortage in both commodities ;-)

                    Jim (geospyder)

                    Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                    BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                    Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!

                    Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                    Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number! 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

                    WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                    Shelly

                    (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                    Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

                  • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                      Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy lately!

                      CONGRATULATIONS – Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW

                      A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun, crazy sport!!  Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all.  One of these days we will get there, but for now just “keep on cachin’!”

                      Redvoodoo & gang

                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
                        <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                        > Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy
                        lately!

                        > CONGRATULATIONS - Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW
                        >

                        > A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun,
                        > crazy sport!! Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all. One of
                        > these days we will get there, but for now just "keep on cachin'!"
                        >

                        > Redvoodoo & gang
                        >

                        > _____

                        wow! congratulations to rock&crystal, trakd, salmon falls widow, and
                        dstoye for achieving caching milestones over the weekend. what
                        marvelous accomplishments by these intrepid searchers. how on earth
                        are we going to be able to keep up with them...?! retiredprof (roger
                        and jan)
                      • Trevor Anderson
                        Message 11 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                          Congrats to Gary&Vicky for #6K!!!

                          The did it the other day on one of my little treasures in the foothills.

                          Nicely done gang... now off to 7K!
                          Cheers
                          Trevor from TRAKD

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • kricket_213
                          Message 12 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                            Congratulations Gary&Vicky on reaching 6000!!! You 2 have sure been
                            busy out there in caching land.
                            Don&Kricket of whitetail39&travler13