R&C hit 5,000

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      I once had the tenacity to challenge this pair somewhere around the 2,000 mark.  I will not soon forget the smile (smirk?) on Crystal's face as they sped by me.   If I didn't love these guys, I'd hate them.  Keep on cachin',
      YF Tanky
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006

        Challenge them?  Heck, they went by me so fast my whole body went into a spin and all my body weight settled in the middle.  I've looked like a top ever since.

        Congratulations, Rock and Crystal.  Awesome achievement!!!

        47Dad47

        From: "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...>
        To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] R&C hit 5,000
        Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:22:58 -0800

        I once had the tenacity to challenge this pair somewhere around the 2,000 mark.  I will not soon forget the smile (smirk?) on Crystal's face as they sped by me.   If I didn't love these guys, I'd hate them.  Keep on cachin',
        YF Tanky

        Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more�then map the best route!