RE: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement

  • BootyBuddies
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
      Now that's alot of rocks and crystals!  It has been our pleasure to share a few of them along the way!! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple of NUTS!!!

      Bill & Debby

      jerryw38@... wrote:
      Isn't today the 5th of NOVEMBER???? ??

      From: "Bryan Wright" <bryan@skwerly. com>
      Congrats R&C, now get back to logging so the rest of us can read about it!  ;-) ;-)
      The SKWERL

      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
        OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone 5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help, this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
            We would like to add our sincere congratulations to a wonderful
            caching team on another major milestone. They epitomize the spirit
            of geocaching and everything it has to offer.
            2Dee2Dee
            Dennis n Dorothy

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

            > OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone
            5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not
            always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to
            help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on
            him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you
            everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and
            thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the
            victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help,
            this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team
            in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the
            middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy
            store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support
            from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches
            to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging
            will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

            Behalf Of Chuck Murphey
            > Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 2:42 PM
            > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement
            > I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October
            the dynamic duo of
            > ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of 5,000 caches found. Now if
            Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the
            big time.
            > CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
            > Chuck thewoodchuck
            >

            > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on
            the new Yahoo.com

          • Shelly Curtis
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

              Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

              WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!!!!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

              Shelly

              (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

              Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!
            • thrak

                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                  Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                  BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                  Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!
                  Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
                  Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.
                  WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                  Shelly
                  (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                  Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

                • geospyder
                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                    Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS.  Let’s see…in order for me to hit 5K between now and the 18th I’d have to average 343.81818 finds per day.  Hmmmm – don’t think I’ll make it before the 18th.  Guess I’ll just have to settle for receiving a single small golden nut ;-)

                    Jim (geospyder)

                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                        Invest in walnut orchards and gold paint – with all the recent milestones there may be a shortage in both commodities ;-)

                        Jim (geospyder)

                        Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                        BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                        Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!

                        Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                        Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number! 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

                        WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                        Shelly

                        (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                        Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

                      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                          Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy lately!

                          CONGRATULATIONS – Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW

                          A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun, crazy sport!!  Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all.  One of these days we will get there, but for now just “keep on cachin’!”

                          Redvoodoo & gang

                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
                            <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                            > Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy
                            lately!

                            > CONGRATULATIONS - Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW
                            >

                            > A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun,
                            > crazy sport!! Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all. One of
                            > these days we will get there, but for now just "keep on cachin'!"
                            >

                            > Redvoodoo & gang
                            >

                            > _____

                            wow! congratulations to rock&crystal, trakd, salmon falls widow, and
                            dstoye for achieving caching milestones over the weekend. what
                            marvelous accomplishments by these intrepid searchers. how on earth
                            are we going to be able to keep up with them...?! retiredprof (roger
                            and jan)
                          • Trevor Anderson
                            Message 13 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                              Congrats to Gary&Vicky for #6K!!!

                              The did it the other day on one of my little treasures in the foothills.

                              Nicely done gang... now off to 7K!
                              Cheers
                              Trevor from TRAKD

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • kricket_213
                              Message 14 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                                Congratulations Gary&Vicky on reaching 6000!!! You 2 have sure been
                                busy out there in caching land.
                                Don&Kricket of whitetail39&travler13