RE: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
      Isn't today the 5th of NOVEMBER??????

      From: "Bryan Wright" <bryan@...>

      Congrats R&C, now get back to logging so the rest of us can read about it!  ;-) ;-)

      The SKWERL

      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
        Now that's alot of rocks and crystals!  It has been our pleasure to share a few of them along the way!! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple of NUTS!!!

        Bill & Debby

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 5, 2006
          OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone 5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help, this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
              We would like to add our sincere congratulations to a wonderful
              caching team on another major milestone. They epitomize the spirit
              of geocaching and everything it has to offer.
              2Dee2Dee
              Dennis n Dorothy

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

              > OK, OK!! Yes it was today, Nov. 5 that we crossed our milestone
              5000. But as some of you know, dating logs the correct date is not
              always my strong suit, and since Woodchuck has been busting butt to
              help us achieve our goal... cut him some slack... I'm wearing off on
              him... and who changed the calendar anyway???? :o) LOL Thank you
              everyone for the kind congratulations, very sweet of you all, and
              thanks to Woodchuck for kind announcement (we had to share the
              victory with our caching buddy). In addition to Woodchuck's help,
              this weekend we were in Alamo, CA with Team Alamo (the #1 cache team
              in the world, with 17445+ cache finds, and 328+ hides) and in the
              middle of a bazillion caches. Truly amazing and like kids in a candy
              store for us cache addicts!! Sure appreciate the help and support
              from Lee and Maddy, and a great and fun weekend. We have 128 caches
              to log, but right now the keyboard is blurry, so guess the logging
              will start tomorrow! Thanks again, Rock&Crystal

              Behalf Of Chuck Murphey
              > Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 2:42 PM
              > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [NUTS] A N.U.T.S. family announcement
              > I would like to announce that as of 14:12 today the 5th of October
              the dynamic duo of
              > ROCK&CRYSTAL passed the lofty mark of 5,000 caches found. Now if
              Crystal could just find some way not to work they might go on to the
              big time.
              > CONGRATULATION to a great couple!!
              > Chuck thewoodchuck
              >

              > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on
              the new Yahoo.com

            • Shelly Curtis
              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

                WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!!!!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                Shelly

                (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!
              • thrak

                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                    Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                    BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                    Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!
                    Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
                    Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.
                    WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                    Shelly
                    (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                    Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

                  • geospyder
                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                      Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS.  Let’s see…in order for me to hit 5K between now and the 18th I’d have to average 343.81818 finds per day.  Hmmmm – don’t think I’ll make it before the 18th.  Guess I’ll just have to settle for receiving a single small golden nut ;-)

                      Jim (geospyder)

                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                          Invest in walnut orchards and gold paint – with all the recent milestones there may be a shortage in both commodities ;-)

                          Jim (geospyder)

                          Something that my partner in crime failed to mention (SALMON FALLS WIDOW that is) is that she also signed the Hunt for Captain Folsom's Treasure as a milestone of 3K!!!!!

                          BSR just missed his 2K by 50 or so...

                          Today was a fun day for us all.  Thanks and Congrats to SFW for your awesome achievement too!!!!

                          Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                          Today Brave Sir Robin and I got to watch as T signed in on number! 5000 at The Hunt for Capitan Folsom's Treasure. We had a great time traipsing through the stickers and PO before finally getting our hands on the prize.

                          WAY TO GO TREVOR!!!!!! !!! =) Now SLOW down so I can catch up!!!!!!

                          Shelly

                          (Oh yea... Happy Birthday too ;-)

                          Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!

                        • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006

                            Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy lately!

                            CONGRATULATIONS – Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW

                            A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun, crazy sport!!  Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all.  One of these days we will get there, but for now just “keep on cachin’!”

                            Redvoodoo & gang

                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
                              <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                              > Well it certainly appears quite a few people have been VERY busy
                              lately!

                              > CONGRATULATIONS - Rock & Crystal, T-Trevor and SALMON FALLS WIDOW
                              >

                              > A job well done for all! It is fun too see so many addicted to this fun,
                              > crazy sport!! Your spirit and perseverance are admired by all. One of
                              > these days we will get there, but for now just "keep on cachin'!"
                              >

                              > Redvoodoo & gang
                              >

                              > _____

                              wow! congratulations to rock&crystal, trakd, salmon falls widow, and
                              dstoye for achieving caching milestones over the weekend. what
                              marvelous accomplishments by these intrepid searchers. how on earth
                              are we going to be able to keep up with them...?! retiredprof (roger
                              and jan)
                            • Trevor Anderson
                              Message 14 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                                Congrats to Gary&Vicky for #6K!!!

                                The did it the other day on one of my little treasures in the foothills.

                                Nicely done gang... now off to 7K!
                                Cheers
                                Trevor from TRAKD

                                http://mail.yahoo.com

                              • kricket_213
                                Message 15 of 26 , Dec 24, 2006
                                  Congratulations Gary&Vicky on reaching 6000!!! You 2 have sure been
                                  busy out there in caching land.
                                  Don&Kricket of whitetail39&travler13